Iib sentence example
- 15 shows the modern pattern of " sounder " as used by the - == IIB I FIG.
- iib) we learn that Thrasybulus evidently was deliberately aiming at a renewal of the empire, though the circumstances leading to his death at Aspendus when seeking to raise money suggest that he had no general backing in Athens.
- METHODS: Fifteen patients with clear cell adenocarcinomas of the cervix (8 FIGO stage IB, 7 FIGO stage IIB) were reviewed.
- MEN I typically affects parathyroid, the pancreas, and the pituitary while MEN IIa and men I typically affects parathyroid, the pancreas, and the pituitary while MEN IIa and MEN IIb are associated with medullary thyroid carcinoma.
- neoplasia syndrome (MEN IIa or MEN IIb ).Advertisement