Ihe sentence example
- Ihe main fisheries are in Sardinia, Sicily and Elba.
- ihe great works of the Vatican are especially famous (more than 17,000 distinct tints are employed in their productions), and there are many other establishments in Rome.
- ifA portion of a lactici- stematic cells, the walls separating the lerous coenocyte dissected out s cells breaking down, so that a network ihe leaf of a Euphorbia (Xi20).
- Ihe output of pig iron and steel in 1907 was 25,781,361 and 23,362,594 long tons respectively.
- ihe Semnones apparently dwelt below the junction of the Saale and Elbe.Advertisement
- Ihe development of trade in the Mediterranean and contact with new peoples and new civilizations in peace and war had given birth to new ideas among the Egyptians and at the same time to a loss of confidence in their own powers.
- Ihe revolt was reduced by presents to the chiefs of the insurgents, md Mehemet Ali ordered that the sufferers by the disturbances;hould receive compensation from the treasury.
- Ihe number which expresses a physical quantity of any particular kind will of course vary inversely as the magnitude of the corresponding unit.
- Ihe foregoing principle of the transformation of structures was first announced, though in a somewhat less comprehensivi form, to the Royal Society on the 6th of March 1856.
- Some fruits are famous and vie in excellence with any that European orchards produce; such are the peaches of Tabri2 and Meshed, the sugar melons of Kashan and Isfahan, the apRIes of Demavend, pears of Natanz, figs of KermgnshAh, &c. Ihe strawberry was brought to Persia about 1859, and is much cultivated in the gardens of Teherfln and neighborhood; the raspberry was introduced at about the same time, but is not much apprecIated.Advertisement
- ]ihe claim of the Yorkists to represent constitutional opposition to misgovernment became a mere hypocrisy.