Igoo sentence example
- Manufacturing industries are for the most part closely related to the products of the soil, about two-thirds of the value of all manufactures in Igoo and in 1905 being represented by sugar and molasses refining, lumber and timber products, cotton-seed oil and cake, and rice cleaned and polished.
- See Cumont's Les Mysteres de Mithra (igoo), Eng.
- Pop. (1890), 53,230; (igoo), 79, 8 5 o, of whom 23,758 were foreign-born (including 8076 Irish, 2700 Germans, 2260 Russians, 1952 Italians, 1714 Swedes, 1634 English and 1309 English Canadians); (1910 census) 98,915.
- Pop. (Igoo) 12,348.
- trans., A Book of Spiritual Instruction, London, Igoo); Consolatio Pusillanimium (Eng.Advertisement
- Pop. (1885) 65,905; (igoo) 89,109; (1905) 93,882.
- 1844), an associate editor, known as the "Burlington Hawk Eye Man," who in 1903 entered the Baptist ministry and became pastor of the Temple Baptist church in Los Angeles, California, and among whose publications are Hawkeyetems (1877), Hawkeyes (1879), and Smiles Yoked with Sighs (igoo).
- Pop. (1890), 4494; (igoo), 5881 (234 foreignborn); (1910), 6122.
- Of the total igoo population 169,473 were of foreign parentage (i.e.
- Pop. (igoo), 14,160.Advertisement
- Croal Thomson, The Barbizon School (1891), with a full list of the French authorities to be consulted; Jules Breton, Nos peintres du siecle, Paris, igoo.
- Dub., January Igoo).