Igoi sentence example
- 1 These ceased to have legal currency at the end of igoi; they were notes of x and 2 lire.
- Briihl, who concluded that benzene contained 3 double linkages; whereas, in igoi, Pellini (Gazetta, 31, i.
- Pop. (1891), 29,296; (igoi), 33373 It owes its popularity to its chalybeate spring and its beautiful situation in a hilly wooded district.
- Pop. (Igoi) town 4951, commune 16,816.
- Pop. (Igoi) 12,568.Advertisement
- In igoi he married the Swedish actress Harriet Bosse, from whom he was amicably separated soon afterwards.
- m.; pop. (Igoi) 156,13 9; estimated revenue, £,6,000.
- Pop. (igoi), 81,942.
- Pop. (igoi), 390 1.
- Pop. (Igoi), 4057.Advertisement
- Pop. (Igoi) 500.
- Daly died on the 12th of November 1900, and in igoi Clark was elected senator for the full term, which expired in 1907, when he was succeeded by Joseph Moore Dixon (b.