Ignazio sentence example
- Ignazio Cerio (Naples, 1894); F.
- Ignazio Visconti (Milanese).
- The principal buildings are the collegiate church of Santa Maria de la Seo, the Dominican monastery, and the church of San Ignazio, built over the cavern (cueva santa) where Ignatius de Loyola spent most of the year 1522 in penitentiary exercises and the composition of his Exercitia spiritualia.
- The majority were excavated by Prince Ignazio Biscari (1719-1786), who formed an important private collection of antiquities.
- Compare Ignazio Guidi's paper " Della sede primitiva dei popoli Semitici " in the Transactions of the Accademia dei Lincei (1878-1879).Advertisement
- By utilizing the telescope with prism-inversion, devised in 1851 by Ignazio Porro (1795-1875), A.
- The first case (called Patient Zero by disease researchers) was detected in 1974 by Ignazio Roiter an Italian doctor.