Ignacio sentence example
- The rule of Rosas was now one of tyranny and almost incessant bloodshed in Buenos Aires, while his partisans, foremost amongst whom was General Ignacio Oribe, endeavoured to exterminate the Unitarians throughout the provinces.
- Indigenous palms grow in the valleys of the Sierra Jose Ignacio, also to some extent in the departments of Minas, Maldonado and Paysandu.
- Ignacio de Loyola (Madrid, 1594), based on an early Latin work (Naples, 1572).
- For the history of the Cuban international problem consult Jose Ignacio Rodriguez, Idea de la anexion de la isla de Cuba a los Estados Unidos de America (Havana, 1900), and J.
- Ignacio, the church marking the spot where Ignatius de Loyola received his wound in defending the place against Andre de Foix in 1521.Advertisement
- Ignacio Luzan Claramunt De Suelves Y Gurrea >>
- In 1856 President Ignacio Comonfort invited tenders for drainage works conditional on the use of waste waters for irrigation purposes, and the plan executed consists of a canal and tunnel 43 m.
- Jose Ignacio Javier Oriol Encar Espronceda >>
- They are as follows: Institutum Societatis Jesu (7 vols., Avignon, 1830-1838); Orlandini, Historia Societatis Jesu (Antwerp, 1620); Imago primi saeculi Societatis Jesu (Antwerp, 1640); Nieremberg, Vida de San Ignacio de Loyola (9 vols., fol., Madrid, 1645-1736); Genelli, Life of St Ignatius of Loyola (London, 1872); Backer, Bibliotheque des ecrivains de la Compagnie de Jesus (7 vols., Paris, 1853-1861); Cretineau Joly, Histoire de la Compagnie de Jesus (6 vols., Paris, 1844); Guettee, Histoire des Jesuites (3 vols., Paris, 1858-1859); Wolff, Allgemeine Geschichte der Jesuiten (4 vols., Zurich, 1789-1792); Gioberti, Il Gesuita moderno (Lausanne, 1846); F.
- 24, 1855), two of whose ministers are conspicuous in later history - Ignacio Comonfort, minister of war, and Benito Juarez, minister of finance.Advertisement
- Pablo Gonzalez and Ignacio Bonillas.
- Ignacio Molina, an English translation of which has long been a recognized authority; it is full of errors, however, and should be studied only in connexion with modern standard works.
- Ignacio de San Caetano.
- Diogo Ignacio de Pina Manique, organized an elaborate system of espionage which led to the imprisonment or exile of many harmless enthusiasts.
- One of his measures, by which New Granada became responsible for the half of the debts of the defunct republic of Colombia, gave serious offence to a large party, and he was consequently succeeded not, as he desired, by Jose Maria Obando, but by a member of the opposition, Jose Ignacio de Marquez.Advertisement
- of the state, Rosario (pop. 8448 in 1900), and San Ignacio in the S.
- Overnight San Ignacio Day 9 After an early morning's birding at our hotel, we travel to the Mayan site of Xunantunich.