Ifl sentence example
- The scuole normali or training schools (117 in number, of which 75 were government institutions) for teachers had 1329 male students in I 9011902, showing hardly any increase, while the female students increased from 8oo~ in 1882-1883 to 22,316 in 1895-1896, but decreased to 19,044 ifl 1901-1902, owing to the admission of women to telegraph and telephone work.
- The total output of the country rose from a value of $215,000 ifl 1882 to one of $54,640,374 ifl 1908, with several fluctuations up and down in that interval.
- The extremes of cold and heat are, as recorded in the ten years 1895-1905, 7 in Konigsberg and 93 ifl Heidelberg (the hottest place in Germany).
- After a second campaign ifl 1052 the Hungarian king, Andrew, was compelled to make pea~e and to own himself the vassal of the German king.
- The gross immoralities connected with prostitution in Berlin had been disclosed in the case of a murderer called Heinze ifl 1891; and a bill to strengthen the criminal law on the subject was introduced but not carried.Advertisement