Iddo sentence example
- ZECHARIAH, son of Berechiah, son of Iddo (or by contraction, son of Iddo), a prophet of the Old Testament.
- The Midrash of the prophet Iddo (2 Chron.
- 22) like the Visions and the Histories of Iddo and Shemaiah (ix.
- 7, &c.), and the Midrash of Iddo and other related works, it is clear that the Book of Chronicles (q.v.) marks a very noteworthy advance upon the records in the (canonical) Book of Kings (q.v.).
- The Chronicler tells us that he has drawn his facts from the Midrash (commentary) of the prophet Iddo.Advertisement