Ichi sentence example
- With him may be associated Ichi Shumboku (d.
- The Dai Ichi Ginko (First Bank of Japan), which has a branch in Seoul and agencies in other towns, was made the government central treasury, and its notes were recognized as legal tender in Korea.
- felly nid oes yn rhaid ichi ddweud ' A, a ' wrthyf.
- sorrowful expression on Ichi's face at the death of his old friend.
- What remains, however, is the deeply sorrowful expression on Ichi 's face at the death of his old friend.Advertisement