Hoodlums sentence example
- One of those small time hoodlums is Tony Montana (Pacino ).
- local hoodlums are afraid of her, but she seems to like me.
- 'Fellow Hoodlums' was released in June of '91, hitting number 2 in the charts, with singles 'Your Swaying Arms' and 'Twist And Shout' reaching number 21 and number 10 respectively.
- hoodlums will know that they argue about anything and everything, and I mean ANYTHING!
- In 1971, director John Schlesinger was looking for a few hoodlums to be extras in the film Sunday Bloody Sunday.Advertisement