Hollandaise sentence example
- asparagus with hollandaise sauce or salmon mousse for starters.
- brioche toast with smoked salmon and topped with hollandaise sauce at £ 5.50 was far more interesting.
- making hollandaise sauce Perhaps one of the trickiest sauces to explain or follow from a recipe book.
- poached in white wine served with Hollandaise Sauce and garnished with whole prawns.
- Matchem: Teetotum (0), Hollandaise (L).Advertisement
- In the classic cooking world, there are five mother sauces: béchamel, espagnole, tomato, hollandaise, and veloute.
- You'll find raw eggs in homemade hollandaise sauce, Caesar salad dressing, mayonnaise, and aioli.
- The publication of a monumental edition of the letters and works of Huygens was undertaken at the Hague by the Societe Hollandaise des Sciences, with the heading ¦uvres de Christian Huygens (1888), &c. Ten quarto volumes, comprising the whole of his correspondence, had already been issued in 1905.