High-strength sentence example
- Owing to proximity to the magnetic compass the whole of the tube must be non-magnetic. High-strength bronze was used in the earlier practice in the British navy.
- Iraq has made several attempts to buy high-strength aluminum tubes used to enrich uranium for a nuclear weapon.
- This section is extremely rigid and is made of extra high-strength steel.
- The formidable reliability of Swiss Army shades comes from the usage of high-strength polycarbonate lenses that fit inside lightweight frames.
- Don't forget to apply high-strength sunscreen to your breasts when exposing them to the sun for the first time.Advertisement
- Our cradle is machined to a very precise tolerance of 0.001 inch or less out of high-strength metal alloys, for a perfect fit to the iPod nano 6G.