Heiden sentence example
- German Heide, Dutch heiden.
- He resumed his watch off Navarino, and on the 13th was joined by de Rigny and the Russian rear-admiral Heiden with his squadron.
- There are light railways from Appenzell to St Gall either (122 m.) past Gais or (202 m.) past Herisau, as well as lines from St Gall to Trogen (6 m.) and from Rorschach to Heiden (4 4 m.).
- Its political capital is Trogen, though the largest town is Herisau, while Teufen has 4595 inhabitants, and Heiden (3745 inhabitants) in the north-east corner is the most frequented of the many goats' whey cure resorts for which the entire canton is .famous (Urnasch and Gais are also in Ausser Rhoden).
- Jahrhundert (Potsdam, 1836-1839); Leben and Taten Friedrichs des Grossen (Meissen, 1840-1841); W allensteins Prozess (Leipzig, 1844); and Preussens Heiden in Krieg and Frieden, neuere and neueste preussische Geschichte, 7 volumes (Berlin, 1849-1860).Advertisement