Heiberg sentence example
- Johan Ludvig Heiberg >>
- (5) The portions relating to Apollonius are reprinted in Heiberg's Apollonius, ii.
- Heiberg, Thomas Kingo (Odense, 1852).
- Johan Ludvig Heiberg (q.v.; 1791-1860) was a critic who ruled the world of Danish taste for many years.
- A way was found to the summit of the Plateau by the Axel Heiberg glacier which was negotiated by the dogs with much difficulty.Advertisement
- Heiberg (Leipzig, 1880-1881) superseded it.
- Balsam (Berlin, 1861); (6) the definitive Greek text of Heiberg (A pollonii Pergaei quae Graece exstant Opera, Leipzig, 1891-1893); (7) T.
- Peter Andreas Heiberg (1 75 8 - 18 44 was a political and aesthetic critic of note.