Hebraicae sentence example
- libris occurrent lectionibus, written in 1634, much studied in MS. by scholars before its publication in 1650, and unavailingly criticized by Buxtorf the younger in his Anticritica see vindiciae veritatis hebraicae (1653).
- - Lightfoot,Horac Hebraicae et Talmudicae,Works, vol.
- The remainder of his life was devoted to helping Brian Walton with the Polyglot Bible (1657) and to his own best-known work, the Horae Hebraicae et Talmudicae, in which the volume relating to Matthew appeared in 1658, that relating to Mark in 1663, and those relating to 1 Corinthians, John and Luke, in 1664, 1671 and 1674 respectively.
- The Horae Hebraicae et Talmudicae impensae in Acta Apostolorum et in Ep. S.
- The Thesaurus philologico-criticus linguae Hebraicae et Chaldaicae V.Advertisement
- At the same place, too, he wrote Quaestiones Hebraicae on Genesis, 2 and a series of commentaries on Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, the Twelve Minor Prophets, Matthew and the Epistles of St Paul.