Hebden sentence example
- author of three local books of walks around Hebden Bridge.
- intransigent stance of some of the newer arrivals in Hebden Bridge.
- Hebden Bridge has always had a reputation for being arty-farty, and since the 1930s has been seen as a bit off-the-wall.
- prevaricate prevaricating over modes of transport to ALDC ' s meeting in Hebden Bridge tomorrow.
- There are also sanitary station problems here at Hebden Bridge.Advertisement
- section of canal between Todmorden and Hebden Bridge.
- We are opposing the owners of the former Wesleyan ' tin tabernacle ' at Hebden Bridge who wish to demolish.
- The Rochdale Canal Society opened the restored section of canal between Todmorden and Hebden Bridge.