Heauen sentence example
- 9-13.) Oure father which art in heauen, halowed be thy name.
- Doe penance: for the Kingdom of heauen is at hand.
- Thy wil be done, as in heauen, in earth also.
- 1-4.) In those dayes came Iohn the Baptyst, preaching in the wyldernes of Iewry, saying, Repent of the life that is past, for the kyngdome of heauen is at hande, For thys is he, of whom the prophet Esay spake, which sayeth, the voyce of a cryer in the wyldernes, prepare ye the waye of the lorde: make hys pathos strayght.
- 9-13.) Ovr Father which art in heauen, sanctified be thy name.Advertisement