Heaton sentence example
- III., 349-35 o); the Scala Chronica compiled by Thomas Gray of Heaton (t c. 1369), which carries us to the year 1362-1363 (ed.
- It occupies a hilly site at the junction of the rivers Tame and Mersey; the larger part of the town lying on the south (left) bank, while the suburb of Heaton Norris is on the Lancashire bank.
- (Paris, 1869 and 1876, an agreeable literary biography of the precritical kind); Mrs Heaton, Life of L.
- Everton could have pulled back a mere consolation via the penalty spot, however, Tom Heaton stretched to save Nick Chadwick's attempt.
- But when Spike commits a terrible crime, Heaton decides to stand by him an act of astonishing, almost foolhardy loyalty.Advertisement
- The only ineligible player among the 16 being the substitute goalkeeper Tom Heaton.
- northbound bus lane at the junction of Heaton Road.
- bowls Heaton Park has an impressive bowls pavilion with four flat greens.
- saddler's shop in Great Hampton Street, W. H. Heaton & Co.
- substitute goalkeeper Tom Heaton.Advertisement
- His parents received an urgent telegram at their home now at Wilford, Clifton Road, Heaton Moor.
- At this time Grandfather managed a saddler 's shop in Great Hampton Street, W. H. Heaton & Co.
- Have you noticed how many more movie stars seem to be having or adopting children later on in life, such as Geena Davis, Joan Lunden, Patricia Heaton, Susan Sarandon, and Diane Keaton?