Heathcote sentence example
- The mountains both in Victoria and New South Wales were snow-capped, and glaciers flowed down their flanks and laid down Carboniferous glacial deposits, which are still preserved in basins that flank the mountain ranges, such as the famous conglomerates of Bacchus Marsh, Heathcote and the Loddon valley in Victoria, and cf Branxton and other localities in New South Wales.
- Meanwhile the first two parts were reprinted as a feuilleton in Heathcote's Intelligencer, perhaps the earliest instance of the appearance of such a work in such a form.
- Among the best-known schools are the Academy of the Sacred Heart, Buffalo Seminary, the Franklin and the Heathcote schools, Holy Angels and St Mary's academies, St Joseph's Collegiate Institute, and St Margaret's school for girls.
- In 1835 Keble's father died at the age of ninety, and soon after this his son married Miss Clarke, left Fairford, and settled at Hursley vicarage in Hampshire, a living to which he had been presented by his friend and attached pupil, Sir William Heathcote, and which continued to be Keble's home and cure for the remainder of his life.
- Lace-making was formerly the chief industry, but machines for making lace set up in the town by John Heathcote were destroyed by the Luddites in 1816, and the manufacture lost its importance.Advertisement
- In 1711 an untoward accident befell the show, the mayor Sir Gilbert Heathcote (the original of Addison's Sir Andrew Freeport) being thrown by his horse.
- Mr Heathcote's Knutsford restaurant will be an extension of The Olive Press brand and will open in the historic hotel's former ballroom.
- Mr HEATHCOTE continuing said the police told the licensee the man Bruce was drunk.
- Heathcote / Mt Ida This area is again looking sensational.
- The Heathcote collection includes title deeds as part of the archive of a landowning family.Advertisement
- Heathcote and others regard the passivity as invariably due to electrolytic action (see papers in the Zeit.
- Cnoc nan Uamh - Simon Brooks with support from Fraser Simpson and John Heathcote dug his way into the static sump in May.