Heatgear sentence example
- The patented HeatGear mesh fabric will wick moisture from the skin as the mesh allows for maximum breathability.
- This is made of patented HeatGear and HeatGear mesh, which guarantee maximum dryness and breathability.
- HeatGear T II: This is the classic Under Armour long sleeve shirt for boys.
- Comprised of ventilated mesh in their patented HeatGear fabric, designed to keep your temperature regulated and skin dry.
- Combines the technology of HeatGear with ArmourStretch to give you full mobility and even more efficient wicking thanks to the 4-way stretch.Advertisement
- Under Armour Men's HeatGear Charged Cotton Shorts: The appeal of these cotton shorts is that they dry faster than ordinary cotton.
- The inclusion of a synthetic leather upper alongside patented HeatGear liners supposedly ward off moisture so your foot is kept as cool as possible.
- The Prototype Trainers are also equipped with the HeatGear Moisture Transport System to keep feet cool even during intense workouts.
- Armour HeatGear technology helps to reduce sweatiness inside the shoe and speed up evaporation of moisture.