Headlam sentence example
- Headlam, Election by Lot at Athens (Cambridge, 1891).
- Headlam, Hist.
- (Sanday and Headlam, Comment.
- Headlam, Election by Lot in Athens (Camb., 1891); and authorities quoted under GREECE: History, ancient, and ATHENS: History.
- C. Headlam, Journal of Theol.Advertisement
- See also C. Headlam, The Story of Nuremberg (London, 1899).
- Oltramare (Paris, 1881-82), Sanday and Headlam (Internat.
- The patristic and medieval literature is summarized by Sanday and Headlam (op. cit.
- (1890), 2, 157-193; Headlam in Hastings' Diet.
- The company - which is the UK's market leader in stair edgings and floor accessories - was bought out of Headlam plc.Advertisement
- are discussed fully by Lightfoot and Hort, in the former's Biblical Essays (pp. 287 f.) and in the latter's admirable volume (Romans and Eph"tsians), as well as in Sanday and Headlam's edition (pp. lxxxv.
- There are English biographies by Charles Lowe, Bismarck, a Political Biography (revised edition in I vol., 1895), by James Headlam (1899), and by F.