Hbs sentence example
- Harvard Business School (HBS) has a solid reputation and is considered to have one of the best and most prestigious business programs in the country.
- The faculty at HBS is made up of pioneering researchers and entrepreneurs, as well as former managers of leading companies, non-profits, and government organizations.
- To learn more about Harvard Business School, visit the HBS website.
- People with sickle cell anaemia have sickle hemoglobin (HbS) which is different from the normal hemoglobin (HbA).
- Since the red blood cells do not have a normal shape, their circulation in the small blood vessels is impaired as well as the function of the abnormal hemoglobin (HbS) which can no longer carry oxygen with maximum efficiency.Advertisement
- The defective gene tells the body to make the abnormal hemoglobin HbS instead of the normal HbA, and this results in deformed red blood cells.
- They grew up, had their own children, and passed on the gene for HbS.
- This test measures the speed at which a molecule moves in a gel and can detect abnormal hemoglobin HbS.