Hayling sentence example
- Off the mainland near Havant lies Hayling, a flat island of irregular form lying between the harbours of Langstone and Chichester.
- A railway serves the village of South Hayling, which is in some favour as a seaside resort, having a wide sandy beach and good golf links.
- The church of South Hayling is a fine Early English building.
- In England the use of tiles has been tried on various occasions, in Cornwall on the river Fal, at Hayling Island and in Essex, but has nowhere become permanently established.
- Long distance supply pathways originating in Sandown and Hayling Bays remain conjectural.Advertisement
- Ferries, including the hovercraft - to Hayling Island, the Isle of Wight and Gosport.
- veering easterly wind in Hayling Bay in excess of 12 knots allowing a triangular course with unrestricted pumping.
- Could Hayling ever become a truly world-class venue for windsurfing?
- Friday produced a veering easterly wind in Hayling Bay in excess of 12 knots allowing a triangular course with unrestricted pumping.