Havard sentence example
- Havard, La France artistique et monumentale (6 vols, Paris, 1892-1895); A.
- Havard, the town-clerk of Tewkesbury, in 1778.
- Havard, Dead Cities of the Zuider Zee, &c. (translated from the French, London 1876), and D.
- Landnamabok), Biorn's Saga, Gunnlaug's Saga, Havard's Saga, Kormak's Saga, Viga-Glum's Saga, Erik the Red's Saga and Fostbrcedra Saga.
- Of later subject are the sagas of Havard and his revenge for his son, murdered by a neighbouring chief (997-1002); of the He15arirgasaga (990-1014), a typical tale of a great blood feud, written in the most primitive prose; of Gunnlaug and Hrafn (Gunnlaugssaga Ormstungu, 980-1008), the rival poets and their ill-starred love.Advertisement