Haute-vienne sentence example
- is watered by the secondary system of the Charente, which descends from ChCronnac (Haute-Vienne), traverses Angoulme and falls into the Atlantic near Rochefort.
- Corrze, Creuse, Haute-Vienne.
- ST Junien, a town of west-central France in the department of Haute-Vienne, on the right bank of the Vienne, 26 m.
- ADHEMAR DE CHABANNES (c. 988-c. 1030), medieval historian, was born about 988 at Chabannes, a village in the French department of Haute-Vienne.Advertisement
- ANTOINE JOSEPH GORSAS (1752-1793), French publicist and politician, was born at Limoges (Haute-Vienne) on the 24th of March 1752, the son of a shoemaker.
- In 1831 he was elected to represent Haute Vienne in the chamber of deputies, and in 1839 he entered the chamber of peers.
- After the war of 1870-71 he was returned to the Bordeaux assembly by his old department - the Haute Vienne.
- Vienne, Charente, Charente-Infrieure, Indre, Indre-et-Loire, Deux-Svres, Vende, Haute Vienne.