Hauler sentence example
- (Rome, 1864); Hauler, Didascaliae Apostolorum Fragmenta Ueronensia Latina (Leipzig, 1900); Bickell, Geschichte des Kirchenrechts, i.
- Hauler, Didascaliae Apostolorum Fragmenta Ueronensia Latina (Lipsiae, 1900); A.
- (f) The Verona Latin Fragments, discovered and published by Hauler, portions of a form akin to (e), which may be dated c. 340, though possibly earlier.
- hauliernormal load can potentially go on any road provided the hauler complies with the law including weight limits.
- (c. 340), published in 1900 by Dr Hauler.Advertisement
- (On the relations between the six last named, see Hippolytus, Canons Of.) Here also may be noticed the Didascalia Apostolorum, originally written in Greek, but known through a Syriac version and a fragmentary Latin one published by Hauler.
- haulier the lorry driver delivered most of the hardcore and sand (local hauler and farmer ).
- haulierme instances this did not bode well for the transport hauler.
- The son suddenly becomes a kitchen magnate, a road hauler or owner of a security firm.