Hauke sentence example
- ALEXANDER (ALEXANDER OF BATTENBERG) (1857-1893), first prince of Bulgaria, was the second son of Prince Alexander of Hesse and the Rhine by his morganatic marriage with Julia, countess von Hauke.
- Prince Alexander, who was born on the 5th of April 1857, was nephew of the tsar Alexander II., who had married a sister of Prince Alexander of Hesse; his mother, a daughter of Count Moritz von Hauke, had been lady-in-waiting to the tsaritsa.
- Here he translated Sebastian Brant's Ship of Fools, and even introduced his neighbours into the satire: _ - "For if one can flatter, and beare a Hauke on his fist, He shall be parson of Honington or Cist."
- on the 29th of November 1830, a military revolt took place in Warsaw accompanied by the murder of the minister of war, Hauke, himself a Pole, and other loyal officers.
- KISS;) Ben Says: February 11th, 2006 at 1:55 pm Hauke, They're pretty much just decorative.Advertisement