Haug sentence example
- Haug, at Frauenfeld, in 2 vols.
- Justi (Leipzig, 1868); other Pahlavi books by Spiegel and Haug, by Hoshangji, and other Indian Parsees.
- The investigations of Haug, Spiegel and Windischmann show that this was a real Zoroastrian doctrine.
- 2 On the whole subject, Dr Muir's Ancient Sanskrit Texts, with translations, Ludwig's translation of the Rig Veda, the version of the Satapatha-Brahmana already referred to, and the translation of the Aitareva-Brahmana by Haug, are the sources most open to English readers.
- The Greek and Mangaian myth of the marriage of Heaven and Earth and its dissolution is found in the Aitareya-Brahmana (Haug's trans.Advertisement
- Haug) is mainly taken up with the Soma-sacrifice, the latter has in addition thereto chapters on the other forms of sacrifice.
- - Anquetil Duperron (see above); Haug, Essays the Sacred Language, &c., of the Parsis, especially in the new edition by E.