Hattori sentence example
- Kintaro Hattori opened a clock shop in Tokyo, Japan, and the rest is history.
- Hattori continued his watch legacy by producing pocket watches in 1895, followed by alarm clocks in 1899, and table and musical clocks in 1902.
- In Tokyo, in 1881, a Japanese man by the name of Kintaro Hattori opened a small clock shop named Seikosha.
- By 1982, Hattori had established a small workforce of ten employees, and began to expand his business.
- It was this time that Hattori began production on "Laurel", the first wristwatch ever produced in Japan.Advertisement
- In 1881, Kintaro Hattori laid the groundwork for clock and watch making in all of Japan by opening his own shop named Seikosha.
- A little over a decade later, Hattori had amassed a small but effective workforce and together they began to expand his business.
- By 1913, after a steady, successful run of marketing all sorts of clocks, Hattori felt that it was time to focus on something new.
- The company was known as Kintaro Hattori of K.
- Hattori & Company, Ltd. The company began by producing wall clocks, then moved into producing alarm clocks, table clocks and clocks that played music.Advertisement
- The Seiko story began in Tokyo, Japan in 1881 when a man named Kintaro Hattori first opened the doors of his clock and watchmaking shop, Seikosha.