Hatley sentence example
- JOHN DESBOROUGH (1608-1680), English soldier and politician, son of James Desborough of Eltisley, Cambridgeshire, and of Elizabeth Hatley of Over, in the same county, was baptized on the 13th of November 1608.
- The church of Cockayne Hatley, near Potton, is fitted with rich Flemish carved wood, mostly from the abbey of Alne near Charleroi, and dating from 1689, but brought here by a former rector early in the 19th century.
- Hatley's brightly designed and fanciful raincoats make rainy days fun.
- The outside of Lex Luthor's mansion is Hatley Castle located in Victoria, British Columbia.
- Hatley Castle is owned and managed by the Canadian government.Advertisement