Hastie sentence example
- Hastie (1903).
- Hastie, Phil.
- Hastie, The Philosophy of Art (1886); S.
- For some years a British agent, Mr Hastie, resided at Radama's court, and exercised a powerful influence over the king, doing much for the material advance of the country.
- Hastie, 1900, Kant's Cosmogony; cf.Advertisement
- Hastie's Kant's Cosmogony, as above.) 4.
- Hastie's introduction to Kant's Cosmogony (1900), which summarizes criticism to that date; and articles in Kant-Studien (1896 foll.).
- W Hastie), and Metaphysische Anfangsgriinde der Tugendlehre.
- Hastie, T.
- Liverpool rallied briefly and Hastie sent a shot over the bar before keeper Cope made a superb last-ditch tackle to thwart Thomas.Advertisement
- (1814), pp. 248-284; Kant's Cosmogony, translated by Professor Hastie; Sir John Herschel, Outlines of Astronomy; Professor S.
- In the opening two rounds, Hastie had real difficulty coming to terms with the southpaw stance of his technically gifted opponent.