Hase sentence example
- Hase, Sebastian Franck von Word (1869); J.
- Hase, the Eng.
- Hase's Africa (1727) and Tobias Meyer's Mappa critica of Germany (1780), J.
- KARL AUGUST VON HASE (1800-1890), German Protestant theologian and Church historian, was born at Steinbach in Saxony on the 25th of August 1800.
- Hase's aim was to reconcile modern culture with historical Christianity in a scientific way.Advertisement
- This act made the Saxons more furious than ever, but in 783 Charles inflicted two defeats upon them at Detmold and on the river Hase, and ravaged their territory from the Weser to the Elbe.
- Hase's Hutterus Redivivus, an exposition of orthodoxy in the light of modern development, called forth a final exposition of the rationalist position by Rohr.
- See Standlin, Geschichte des Rationalismus (Gottingen, 1826); Hase, Theologische Streitschriften in Gesammelte Werke, viii.
- von Eckhart's Veterum monumentorum quaternio (Leipzig, 1720); and Hase, Mittelalterliche Baudenkmdler Niedersachsens (1870).
- Hase, and was translated into several languages.Advertisement
- Two treatises on mathematics are ascribed to him: A Commentary on the Mathematics of Nicomachus, edited by Hoche (1864 and 1867), and a Treatise on the Use of the Astrolabe, published by Hase.
- Ted Hase was vital in pitching the concept of the Xbox.