Hartog sentence example
- In 1616 Dirk Hartog discovered the island bearing his name.
- Hartog has endeavoured to show that it can only he formed by a dual force, analagous to that of magnetism, the spindle-fibi es being comparable to the lines of force in a magnetic field and possibly due to electrical differences in the cell.
- Hartog, The Dual Force of the Dividing Cell, Proc. Roy.
- These are especially conspicuous in two rings (After Hartog, from Cambridge Natural History, vol.
- Hartog, " Universities, Schools and Examinations " in the University Review (July 1905); P. J.Advertisement
- Hartog and Mrs A.
- Dirk Hartog had been on the west coast in latitude 26Ã‚° 30' S.
- Gosse, The Rotifera (1886), and supplement (1889); Marcus Hartog, "Rotifera," in Cambridge Natural History, vol.