Hartlaub sentence example
- Hartlaub described an allied species discovered by H.
- Some of the most eminent of them have written scarcely a line on the birds of their own country, as Cabanis (editor since 1853 of the Journal fiir Ornithologie), Finsch, Hartlaub, Prince Max of Wied, A.
- 4 A useful compendium of Greek and Turkish ornithology by Drs Kruper and Hartlaub is contained in Mommsen's Griechische Jahrzeiten for 1875 (Heft III.).
- cornuta of Drs Finsch and Hartlaub, which replaces it in the west as far as the Zambesi.
- 2 Drs Finsch and Hartlaub quote a passage from Remusat's Remarques sur l'extension de l'empire chinoise, stating that in about the 7th century of our era a live "camel-bird" was sent as a present with an embassy from Turkestan to China.Advertisement
- Hartlaub (Rev. zoologique, 1841, p. 5; 1842, p. 402, pl.