Harrods sentence example
- avenue between Harrods and Kensington Palace, this is a must.
- gold baubles, £ 8.95 for 12, Harrods.
- Knightsbridge, not far to the southwest, is home to the famously posh Harrods department store and many boutiques.
- department store Harrods.
- faded grandeur, on the wrong side of the street opposite Harrods.Advertisement
- island of Islay get his produce into the Food Halls of Harrods?
- lounge with 3 Harrods sofas, 4 armchairs, Bang and Olufsen TV, DVD, VCR, Stereo.
- Harrods, the world's most famous department store, featured this stroller in their 2005 Truly British campaign.
- Simon Temprell Interiors: After beginning his business in England and designing for retail giant Harrods of London, Temprell brought his talent to D.C. in 1992.
- The different fragrance products were available through high end retailers such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, and Harrods.Advertisement