Harping sentence example
- Maecenas endeavoured also to divert the less masculine genius of Propertius from harping continually on his love to themes of public interest.
- Again, there is no great literary skill evinced in the frequent and needless harping on the same words and phrases; in xviii., for example, " till that " (hatta idh(t) occurs no fewer than eight times.
- harping back to what has been.
- 12 f.), and, harping still on Abraham, the apostle essays, with fresh rabbinic dialectic, to establish Christianity over legalism as the free and final religion for men, applying this to the moral situation of the Galatians themselves (v.
- Such lordly pomp is not for me, Far other scenes my eyes must see: yet deign to list my harping.Advertisement
- such lordly pomp is not for me, Far other scenes my eyes must see: Yet deign to list my harping.