Harnai sentence example
- Two lines of railway now connect Quetta with Sind, the one known as the Harnai loop, the other as the Bolan or Mashkaf line.
- An alternative route from Sibi to Quetta was found in the Harnai valley to the N.E.
- The Harnai route, although longer, is the one adopted for all ordinary traffic, the Bolan loop being reserved for emergencies.
- Khalifat on the east of Quetta, flanking the Harnai loop of the Sind-Pishin railway; Takatu to the north; Chahiltan (Chiltan) on the south-west; and the great squareheaded Murdar to the south - all overlook the pretty cantonment from heights which range from 10,500 to 11,500 ft.
- Coal has been worked in the Tertiary beds along the Harnai route to Quetta, but the seams are thin and the quality poor.Advertisement