Harmonix sentence example
- While Guitar Hero II was developed by Harmonix, Guitar Hero III (2007) was the first game for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in the franchise to be developed by Neversoft.
- This is because Harmonix went on to partner with Electronic Arts and MTV Games to produce the Rock Band franchise.
- In this way, it wasn't until RedOctane, Harmonix Music Systems, and Activision got together to develop Guitar Hero for home consoles that the rhythm game genre hit mainstream in North America.
- However, when Harmonix left the Guitar Hero franchise to develop Rock Band with Electronic Arts, the Guitar Hero franchise never fully recovered the same kind of mass appeal and market share in the face of the new competitor.
- Shortly thereafter, Activision began shuffling its staff and Neversoft (the developer that took over Guitar Hero after Harmonix left) closed its Guitar Hero division.Advertisement
- Harmonix and Electronic Arts are actively working on ways to breathe new life into the genre.
- Developed by Harmonix Music Systems, published by MTV Games, and distributed by Electronic Arts, The Beatles: Rock Band is one of the most highly anticipated iterations in the Rock Band series.
- The Venues: Stonehenge, Republik Theater, Red Octane, Harmonix Arena, and Black Bar.
- Guitar Hero is a rhthym game from Harmonix, the makers of Frequency and Amplitude.
- Just when you were getting tired of moving your feet to the music, Harmonix, the company behind the fantastic Frequency and Amplitude, brings you Guitar Hero, a rhythm game that features, you guessed it, playing a guitar.Advertisement
- If you've ever played any rhythm game, especially one of the earlier Harmonix releases, then you shouldn't have any trouble getting the hang of things here.