Harford sentence example
- The proprietors of Maryland were: Cecilius Calvert, second Lord Baltimore (1605[?]-1675) from 1632 to 1675; Charles Calvert, third Lord Baltimore (1629-1715) from 1675 to 1715; Benedict Leonard Calvert, fourth Lord Baltimore (1684?-1715) 1715; Charles Calvert, fifth Lord Baltimore (1699-1751) from 1715 to 1751; Frederick Calvert, sixth and last Lord Baltimore (1731-1771) from 1751 to 1771; Henry Harford, from 1771 to 1776.
- Harford (1906).
- Hence arose the counter-mission of Sir Harford Jones from the British government, which, on arrival at Bombay in April 1808, found that it had been anticipated by a previously sent mission from the governor-general of India, under Malcolm again, then holding the rank of brigadier-general.
- The home mission, however, proceeded to Bushire, and Malcolms return thence to India enabled Sir Harford to move on and reach the capital in February 18o9.
- Sir Harford concluded a treaty with Persia the month after his arrival at the capital; but the government of India were not content to leave matters in his hands: notwithstanding the anomaly of a double mission, Malcolm was in 1810 again despatched as their own particular envoy.Advertisement
- The next year Sir Harford Jones was relieved as envoy by Sir Gore Ouseley.
- He was admitted to the bar in 1786, and in 1788-1792 practised in Harford county.
- Harford Battersby, Ency.
- Harford, Recollections of W.
- North of the town are the park and mansion of Falcondale, the seat of the Harford family.Advertisement
- Czech number one Jan Koukal liked the Zagreb courts so much that he decided to play 85 minutes to overcome English qualifier Jonathan Harford.
- Harford, J.J. & Squire, J.M. (1997) Time-resolved diffraction studies of muscle using synchrotron radiation.
- The Upper Chesapeake Health Sleep Disorders Center at Harford Memorial Hospital is unique because it is the only hospital-based sleep facility in the area.