Harare sentence example
- baobab books on behalf of the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions and the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, Harare 1997. xx, 164 pp.
- foreign correspondents based in Harare.
- nondescript rural town to the north of Harare, Zimbabwe's capital.
- roadblocks on the main approach routes to the capital Harare.
- We enter Zimbabwe and travel to Harare where we spend two nights to round off the first leg of the Savanna Dawn overland safari.Advertisement
- Under direct orders from Young himself, police have set up roadblocks on the main approach routes to the capital Harare.