Hantz sentence example
- Russell Hantz also returned this season, but has fate was the polar opposite of Rob's.
- Hantz was the first person voted out of his tribe after they threw an immunity challenge solely to eliminate the former castaway.
- Russell Hantz has been labeled the biggest villain in the history of the show.
- There was a hidden immunity idol at each tribe's camp, and in an interesting turn of events, Russell Hantz discovered the location of the Foa Foa idol without any clues.
- Russell Hantz - Russell is 37, from Dayton, Texas.Advertisement
- During the final jury vote, White handily beat the other two remaining players, Russell Hantz and Mick Trimming.
- For Hantz, however, it wasn't about the money but the title "Sole Survivor."
- After White was announced as the winner, Hantz offered her $10,000 for the right to use the title "Sole Survivor," meaning White would get her $1 million prize plus the money from Hantz.
- She refused that offer and a subsequent $100,000 offer from Hantz, opting to keep the money AND the title.
- He came up with a plot to pass the idol to Russell Hantz, whom he believed was in danger of being ousted.Advertisement
- The Survivor Samoa winner would come from the final three: Mick Trimming, Russell Hantz, and Natalie White.