Hanthawaddy sentence example
- INSEIN, a town of British India, in the Hanthawaddy district of Burma, Io m.
- HANTHAWADDY, a district in the Pegu division of Lower Burma, the home district of Rangoon, from which the town was detached to make a separate district in 1880.
- Hanthawaddy and Henzada are the two most densely populated districts in the province.
- In 1880 the city was detached from the main district, called Hanthawaddy, and formed into a separate district, with an area of 19 sq.
- The division of Pegu comprises the five districts of Rangoon city, Hanthawaddy, Tharrawaddy, Pegu and Prome, lying east of the Irrawaddy: area 13,084 sq.Advertisement