Hansag sentence example
- It lies in the marshy district known as the Hansag, through which it is in communication with the Danube.
- Several other small lakes are found in the Hansag.
- Besides the Hansag, the other principal marshes are the Sari-et, which covers a considerable portion of the counties of Jasz-Kun-Szolnok, Bekes and Bihar; the Escedi Lap in the county of Szatmar; the Szernye near Munkacs, and the Alibunar in the county of Torontal.
- Eastward it is united with the extensive marsh called the Hansag, through which it is in communication with the river Raab and with the Danube.
- In conjunction with the regulation of the river Raab, and the drainage of the Hansag marsh, plans for the drainage of the lake have been proposed.Advertisement