Hanotaux sentence example
- Albert Auguste Gabriel Hanotaux >>
- He returned to Paris to join the committee of public safety, and, in Hanotaux's words, was the dme ulceree of the Commune, but was blamed for the loss of the fort of Issy.
- Hanotaux in Mélanges historiques: Choix de doc. iii., in the same collection.
- Hanotaux, Cardinal Richelieu (1893), one volume of the four then promised, an exhaustive history of the period down to 1614; and G.
- Hanotaux, Histoire du cardinal de Richelieu (1893-1896); Rossignol, Louis XIII.Advertisement
- ALBERT AUGUSTE GABRIEL HANOTAUX (1853-), French statesman and historian, was born at Beaurevoir in the department of Aisne.
- The Fashoda incident of July 1898 was a result of this policy, and Hanotaux's distrust of England is frankly stated in his literary works.
- Hanotaux, Histoire de la France contemporaine (1903, &c.).
- Hanotaux at the foreign office, and retained that post under the subsequent premierships of MM.
- Hanotaux (Paris, 3 vols., 1902.Advertisement
- See his biography by Gabriel Hanotaux, Henri Martin; sa vie,, ses ceuvres, son temps (1885).
- Hanotaux, Fachoda (Paris, 1910); A.
- Hanotaux in MÃ©langes historiques: Choix de doc. iii., in the same collection.