Hanley sentence example
- EDMUND BONNER (1500?-1569), bishop of London, was perhaps the natural son of George Savage, rector of Davenham, Cheshire, by Elizabeth Frodsham, who was afterwards married to Edmund Bonner, a sawyer of Hanley in Worcestershire.
- A history of the British forms is given in Gwyn Jeffreys's British Conchology (1862), and by Forbes and Hanley in British Mollusca.
- The neighbouring towns of Stoke, Hanley and Longton are connected with Burslem by tramways.
- Previously to 1885 it formed part of the parliamentary borough of Stoke, but it is now included in that of Hanley.
- In 1908 arrangements were made whereby Stoke-upon-Trent, Burslem, Fenton, Hanley, Longton and Tunstall should be amalgamated as one borough, under the name of Stoke-onTrent, from the 31st of March 1910.Advertisement
- Hanley >>
- In 1769 they opened splendid new works, near Hanley, that with their classic leanings they christened" Etruria."
- Linda will serve as a non-stipendiary curate in the parish of Hanley Castle, Hanley Swan and Welland.
- Dr. Hanley had closed Fahad's ventricular septal defect with a patch of the pericardium.
- known whereabouts were in the Baddeley Green area of Hanley, Staffs.Advertisement
- Boy, by James Hanley, first published in 1931 and banned three years later on grounds of obscene libel.
- patrol sergeant in Hanley.
- tripos associates Inc. 1699 S. Hanley Rd.
- Hanley, History of British Mollusca (4 vols., London, 1853) Alder and Hancock, Monograph of British Nudibranchiate Mollusca (London, Roy.
- Full information about their products may be obtained directly from the supplier: TRIPOS Associates Inc. 1699 S. Hanley Rd.Advertisement
- On 2 May 1866 Hanley married his third wife, the widow Mrs Eleanor Hopkins (nee Tilbury), at Hampstead, London.
- Philadelphia: Hanley & Belfus, 2001.
- Jacobson et al. Philadelphia: Hanley and Belfus, 2001.