Hank williams sentence example
- Other than legendary country music careers, Hank Williams Jr. and Willie Nelson are both known for their bad boy ways, but you would think age would have mellowed them by now-not!
- While Willie Nelson is facing legal problems for drug use, the misdemeanor assault case against 57-year-old Hank Williams Jr. goes to the grand jury.
- Perhaps Hank Williams Jr. and Willie Nelson would find it cost effective to find an attorney who gives group discounts to old timers with long histories of legal complications.
- And the present record for the most bottles of beer consumed here in one night is 16,000 (during a Hank Williams Jr. concert).
- He notes Puccini, Pink Floyd, Leonard Bernstein, The Beatles and Hank Williams Jr., as some of his favorite musicians.Advertisement