Hanifa sentence example
- In the suburb of Muazzam, on the western side of the river, is the tomb of Abu Hanifa, the canon lawyer.
- Hanifa is its principal watercourse; its course is marked by an almost continuous series of palm groves and settlements, among which Deraiya the former, and Riad the present, capital of the Ibn Saud kingdom are the most extensive.
- First he swept down on the Bani Hanifa in Yemama, who with their rival prophet Mosailama (Mosailima) and 40,000 men were in arms. The battle of Yemama (633) was fierce and decisive.
- The Bani Hanifa returned to Islam.
- Abu Hanifa >>Advertisement
- ABU HANIFA AN-NUMAN IBN THABIT Mahommedan canon lawyer, was born at Kufa in A.H.