Handlist sentence example
- ornithologiae, also in three volumes, published between 1872 and 1877, is a slight advance, but both works have been completely superseded by the British Museum Catalogue of Birds, the twenty-seventh and final volume of which was published in 1895, and by the compact and invaluable British Museum HandList, the four volumes of which were completed by Dr R.
- handlist of books in the Library of the Bibliographical Society.
- handlist of the manuscript collection (MS 81) is available on request.
- handlist of the records of the China Inland Mission includes James Hudson Taylor's papers.
- handlist compiled by Christine Kelly.Advertisement
- handlist produced by the publisher, including alphabetical and chronological indexes of the missionary correspondence.
- The works of Charles Darwin: an annotated bibliographical handlist.
- Finding Aids: file level handlist available for documentation sorted to date.
- see the handlist at Appendix 1 for a summary of material held in the Archive.
- handlist for this collection which may be consulted in the Library.Advertisement
- Finding aids: Part 1 of the unpublished handlist of the records of the China Inland Mission includes James Hudson Taylor's papers.
- Finding aids: No printed handlist or online catalog available.
- Her executors presented her papers to Cambridge University Library, and a preliminary handlist of them has now been prepared.
- Conditions governing reproduction: Finding aids: A detailed handlist is available.
- The whole collection is briefly listed in a typescript handlist.Advertisement
- unpublished handlist; detailed typescript list stored with the material.
- Finding aids: Unpublished handlist; detailed typescript list stored with the material.