Handley sentence example
- The Handley library (1910), a memorial to John Handley, a part of whose estate was bequeathed to establish industrial schools for the poor of Winchester, and an auditorium are owned by the municipality.
- The honor of creating and making the gown was given to the court dressmaker, Mme Handley Seymour.
- Elsewhere, third-seeded English professional Scott Handley beat Australian qualifier Luke Margan, 11-7, 11-8, 11-5.
- yowling cat could interrupt that short jaunt and ignite the dog off the starting blocks, Handley said.
- Handley 's piece on the reckoning of time brings out the genuinely anomalous incidence of consular dating within the territories of the Burgundian kingdom.Advertisement
- A yowling cat could interrupt that short jaunt and ignite the dog off the starting blocks, Handley said.
- Some good wineries to visit are Handley, Husch, Greenwood, Lolonis to name drop a few.
- Founded by Susan Handley, Beijo boasts quite a unique background, indeed.
- Handley, who did not have a business background, started the company in order to better the lives of herself and her son, Kyle.
- Bringing her designs to life, Beijo - Portuguese for "kiss," and also young Kyle's second word - was born, and Handley began designing handbags and selling them from her car.Advertisement
- With a bit of help along the way, Handley eventually began selling her creations at home parties.