Handkommentar sentence example
- Nowack's Handkommentar.
- A moderately liberal theologian, he became best known as a New Testament critic and exegete, being the author of the Commentary on the Synoptics (1889; 3rd ed., 1901), the Johannine books (1890; 2nd ed., 1893), and the Acts of the Apostles (1901), in the series Handkommentar zum Neuen Testament.
- Holtzmann's Handkommentar (2nd ed., 1893) and the respective sections in his Einleitung in d.
- Bertholet, Kurzer Handkommentar (1898); W.
- Nowack, Handkommentar (1902); and (with special reference to traces of earlier mythological motives) H.Winckler, Altorient.Advertisement
- Lohr (1891) and again Handkommentar zum A.T.
- Kittel's Handkommentar on Chronicles, pp. 90 sqq.